- 1 Scope of application
(1) The services offered by the provider at www.igafev.com and the International Society for Autonomic Functional Diagnostics and Regulatory Medicine e. V. (IGAF e. V.) in the context of the planning and implementation of events are provided exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
2) The general terms and conditions of the supplier apply exclusively. Any general terms and conditions of the customer that deviate from our General Terms and Conditions shall not apply unless we expressly agree to them.
- 2 registrations
(1) The provider's event program represents a non-binding invitation to the customer to conclude a contract. By sending the registration form, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) Registration for the contractual events is possible via the Internet, by fax, by post and by telephone. By registering, the participant acknowledges the validity of these conditions of participation. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received.
(3) The provider can accept this offer within ten (10) working days by sending a registration confirmation. The provider shall inform the customer in text form (e-mail, fax or post) of any rejection, for example because the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- 3 Payment/Default
(1) The participation fee is due 21 days before the start of the event after receipt of the invoice without deduction. The payment obligation exists irrespective of actual participation in the seminars, unless this is due to the fault of the provider.
(2) Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer to the provider's account.
(3) If the customer is in default of payment, we shall be entitled to demand default interest in the amount of 8 percentage points above the base interest rate of the European Central Bank. In the event that we claim higher default damages, the customer shall have the opportunity to prove that the claimed default damages have not been incurred at all or at least in a significantly lower amount. (4) The prices shown on the provider's website and print documents at the time the contract is concluded shall apply. The prices include the applicable statutory value added tax. The participation fee includes the costs for attendance, documents and refreshments during breaks. Unless otherwise stated, overnight stays are not included in the participation fee.
- 4 Cancellation
(1) Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing (letter, e-mail or fax). In the event of withdrawal, for whatever reason, the following costs shall be due:
60 - 45 days before the start of the event: 10% of the event price
44 - 15 days before the start of the event: 30% of the event price
14 - 4 days before the start of the event: 50% of the event price
3 - 1 day(s) before the start of the event: 75% of the event price
The date on which the written declaration of withdrawal is received by the provider is decisive.
(2) Substitution of the registered participant by another person is possible if a substitute participant corresponding to the target group is nominated who attends the event and pays the participation fee. The substitute must be named to the provider immediately and in writing.
- 6 Cancellation of seminars, right to make changes
(1) The provider reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached at least 10 days before the planned date of the event or for other important reasons for which the provider is not responsible (e.g. sudden illness of the speaker, force majeure). The participant will be informed of this in writing at short notice.
(2) Participation fees already paid will be refunded if a seminar is canceled. Further liability and compensation claims that do not relate to injury to life, limb or health are excluded, except in cases of intent or gross negligence. No liability is accepted for indirect damages, in particular loss of profit, travel expenses incurred or third-party claims.
(3) The provider is entitled to make necessary changes or deviations to the content, methodology and organization before or during the event, provided that these do not significantly change the benefits of the announced event for the participant. The
Provider is entitled to replace the named speakers with other qualified speakers with regard to the seminar topic in the event of an important reason such as illness or accident. A claim for compensation for this is excluded.
- 7 Liability
(1) In the event of negligent breach of duty, the liability of the provider and the vicarious agents of the provider shall be limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical, direct average damage according to the type of contract. We and our vicarious agents shall not be liable for negligent breaches of non-essential contractual obligations, the breach of which does not jeopardize the performance of the contract.
(2) The above limitations of liability do not apply to claims arising from product liability or warranty or to claims for personal injury or damage to health or loss of life.
(3) The provider is not liable for the loss or theft of items brought into the seminar rooms.
(4) The provider is not liable for any intended success of the event (e.g. admission to examinations, positive completion of examinations, etc.) on the part of the participant.
- 8 Data protection
- 9 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
(2) If the contracting parties are merchants, the court at our registered office in Braunschweig shall have jurisdiction, unless an exclusive place of jurisdiction has been established for the dispute. This also applies if the participant is not domiciled within the European Union.
- 10 Final provision
If any provision of this contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this contract shall remain unaffected.